The Opening Ceremony
The opening ceremony and introduction were conducted by:. In brief, he touched upon:
A brief history of the:
- It is the largest critical edition of the largest Epic of the world!
- The project was supported by the
Observations on the:
- The Mahabharata is both an enthralling story and engaging philosophy.
- The evolution of the values of our Sadharan Dharma is beautifully reflected in the Gita.
On Draupadi Vastraharan (or Vastrakarshan)
- Be prepared to learn interesting insights, what you think you know may not necessarily be the truth!
- Example: “Since she had become a slave, she had not rights to wear a top garment” ~ Dr in one of his lectures.
After completing the analysis of the geography, rivers, flora, fauna, all the characters will be examined and added tothat is now being added to the critical edition.